This post is also available in: Chinese (Traditional)
Expedia, Inc. has requested your permission to feature content you posted to Instagram or Facebook (“Content”) on our Expedia Hong Kong social media channels. We thank you for considering our request.
By replying “#ExpediaPicHK” to our request from your Instagram or Facebook account, you agree to allow Expedia, Inc. and its subsidiaries (“EG”) to use the Content on the following Terms and Conditions.
- You agree, represent, warrant and guarantee to EG that you are eighteen (18) years of age or older and:
- you are solely responsible for your Content;
- your Content is your original work;
- your Content, and EG’s use of such Content, do not and will not infringe or violate any copyright, trademark, proprietary, privacy, publicity or other rights of any person or entity;
- you have and will maintain all necessary rights, consents, approvals, authorizations, licenses and rights in and to all Content and all information they contain in order for EG and its sublicensees to use the Content and exercise the rights granted herein;
- your Content does not contain any libelous, tortious, or otherwise unlawful information;
- your Content is non-confidential and non-proprietary;
- your Content is not illegal, obscene, pornographic, profane, vulgar, offensive, insulting, defamatory, threatening or harassing;
- your Content does not include photos or information about children or any third parties without their consent (or a parent or legal guardian’s consent in the case of a child under 16 years of age); and
- use of any Content will not cause injury to any person or entity.
- You grant to EG a nonexclusive, royalty free, fully paid, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, transferable and fully sublicensable (through multiple tiers) right and license to: (1) use, copy, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and publicly display and perform all Content (whether before or after the date of grant of permission) throughout the world for any purpose in any media or form now known or hereafter devised; and (2) use the name that you submit in connection with any such Content, though EG has no obligation to include any attribution for your Content. EG has the right but not the obligation to publish, monitor, edit or remove any Content or any portion thereof at any time in its sole discretion or as required by law or regulation.
- You further grant EG the right to pursue at law at its own expense any person or entity that violates your or EG’s rights in your Content. You acknowledge and agree that your Content is non-confidential and non-proprietary. You expressly waive any and all “moral rights” (including rights of attribution or integrity) that may subsist in your Content and agree that you have no objection to the publication, use, modification, deletion or exploitation of your Content by EG or any of our respective representatives, partners, licensees or sublicensees. EG takes no responsibility and assume no liability for any Content posted or submitted by you.
- You shall indemnify EG against any and all losses, liabilities, expenses, claims, penalty expenses or equivalent (including indirect, incidental, consequential, exemplary, punitive or special damages or losses, loss of revenue, anticipated savings, or loss of profit) arising out of or in connection with a breach by you of these Terms and Conditions or any claim brought by a third party for an infringement of that third party’s rights as a result of EG’s use of your Content in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- These Terms and Conditions may be amended by EG at any time without notice by posting the revised Terms and Conditions.
- This Term & Conditions have been translated into Chinese. If there is any inconsistency or ambiguity between the English version and the Chinese version, the English version shall prevail.